Sunday, May 5, 2013

Disco hotspots

The spirit of the wind, these days, ruffle my soul. When it blows over me as if it leaves a strange sensation all around me. Summer evenings for me, are not exactly, the height of grace, but I feel a strange longing, which I find difficult to understand, 

The longing is at times for something, I had experienced recently, but could not understand long. In my longing, I end up doing things, which normally I do not encourage myself in doing. Summer evenings bring out the romantic in me, who melts in your arms, who searches for the peace he got when you embraced him during the night. 
Do you remember the walk in darkness we had? It was as if the celestial beings were the only one witnessing us, walking down the star lit canopy and going slowly towards their peace. The strange part was the utter ease with which both of us, walked down the canopy, which otherwise would have appeared normal to us. We did not talk much, but the silence we shared was like thousand words being talked aloud. 

The spirits when they meet, they speak of a strange language. The language of the soul is something we can only hear in distant echos in this body. But that very echo is strong enough to make us want and search for it time and over again. May be when two souls come very close, the echo is stronger, may be that is the reason, we keep on searching for the person whose soul would make the echo louder in our ears. 

Late that night, when I was lost in the twilight world of dreams, you came to me and embraced me. As if you materialised from my dreams and came to keep me warm. For a moment I thought, about the lores, where in the Gods have come down time and over to keep the humans safe. All I wanted to do was to get close to you, get so close that the source of the language of the souls was revealed to me. I was lost in the world, where speech is redundant and where colours talk and perfumes are touched. It is a world which I had experienced before with you, but had not realised, blinded by my own stupidity. 
This time around I had opened my doors, my windows were open and I welcomed you with my heart and my might. You glided in like a dream in a dark dark night. You stepped in my soul and you looked deep in my heart. I do not what you felt, my beloved, but that night, when I felt you embrace, my life stopped for a second. I knew it was going to be difficult to be away from you, for the simple reason, that you had managed to mark me for life.

No comments: