Saturday, January 23, 2016

Those tears of pain

So, my dearest I have to come back to you to unburden me of the pain that is gnawing at my heart. Those hot tears which scald my eyes now refuse to be stop since I heard of the way I will be living again. You know what hurts the most? The fact that I did not realise this was coming and that I had failed to be ever thing that I thought you would require. Its not the pain that kills me, but the realisation that I have again been used that kills me. Where did I go wrong? I thought I had given up everything, yet when I open my eyes I find the house deserted, with the eyes of a stranger looking at what till yesterday was the love of his life.

What had gone wrong? Do not give me the excuse that you need to lead your life the way you choose to be, Think of me for a second, think of the pain, the tears that I will go through trying to pick up pieces of my life. Its easy for you- your contract is done your life awaits you. The sun will kiss you and will illuminate your path. What about me? Now, with the eyes of a stranger you would say, I simply could not care. You were wrong, yes I was wrong to trust you, to love you at times more than me. Now you will look at me and say who had asked you not me! Oh yes, you are not be blamed, its my fault through and through- I have been a fool to love to relish and to cherish your heart. But then I cant do anything else as that is my nature- I cant go against my nature.

So how do I get about my life? Well to start with, my nature will be my guide, yes I am bruised I am heart broken, but its from the ashes that the phoenix will arise. Trust me, I will limp back to life, It will no be the same again without you. But there is no other way out of this.. You choose your life, without a thought of anyone's else.. May be I will learn may be I will not, but my soul shall see that I smile again, that life gets back to normal for me again
Till I am not able to do so, these are the days of tears for me
Adieu and fare thee well 

No comments: